This is “Pages” Sidebar
- Gay Super Bowl Party Jan. 29@ Revolution Live, Fort Lauderdale January 27, 2020The Super Bowl is coming to Miami Feb. 2, and if you aren’t actually going to the game, you’ve probably felt overwhelmed just the same with pregame and game day options.
- Buttigieg To Focus on Converting Trump Voters For Final Week in Iowa January 27, 2020(CNN)Pete Buttigieg will close out his campaign in Iowa focusing on his ability to win over disaffected Republicans who backed President Donald Trump in 2016, his campaign tells CNN, hoping that Democrats who are hellbent on defeating Trump in November will be wooed by a candidate who can eat into the President's support.
- California Bans Travel To Oklahoma January 27, 2020(CNN) In a tit-for-tat feud between states, a 2018 move by California to ban some official travel to Oklahoma over what officials there say are discriminatory LGBT policies has led the Sooner State's Republican governor to issue a similar ban against the Golden State.
- In The Camp World of K-Pop, it's Hard For Stars To Be Gay January 27, 2020(CNN) On a brightly lit stage, two male K-pop stars with glowing skin and perfectly coiffed hair are nibbling either end of the same long, chocolate stick.
- Anti-LGBT Sermon Delivered at Church Pence attended For MLK Day January 27, 2020(WB) Vice President Mike Pence spent his Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend attending an anti-LGBT sermon at a church in Memphis, Tenn., where a minister said a “demonic spirit” was responsible for same-sex relationships.
- Va. House Subcommittee approves Nondiscrimination Bill January 27, 2020(WB) A Virginia House of Delegates subcommittee on Thursday voted 5-1 to advance a bill that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to the state’s nondiscrimination law.
- Sanders Campaign Defends accepting Joe Rogan Support amid LGBT Backlash January 27, 2020(WB) Sen. Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign is defending amid LGBT backlash its acceptance of support from podcast host Joe Rogan, who in the past has made comments condemned as transphobic, used anti-gay epithets and jokingly compared a black neighborhood to “Planet of the Apes.”
- SFGN's TOP 5 Stories of the Week January 27, 2020Check here every Monday for SFGN's most viewed stories of the week!
- Jesse’s Journal: SFGN at Ten January 26, 2020Much has been written about the “death of the LGBT press,” as more community papers bite the dust and more of us get our news and information from the Internet.
- Thank You SFGN For Supporting the Arts January 26, 2020By their very nature, birthdays and anniversaries tend to inspire reflection. As I pondered the 10th anniversary of SFGN, I was quickly reminded of the big changes in the journalism world—especially in the arts—since I began writing in South Florida more than a decade ago.