Tom Wolf Fort Lauderdale GayReal Realtor®
Finding your real estate needs is a hard-enough task without having to worry if your Realtor is Gay Friendly. I, my group and my associates are open and welcoming to gay people (to include all members of the LGBTQ community) to create an environment that is supportive of gay people and their relationships, respectful of all people, treat all people equally, and are non-judgmental.
Tom Wolf and Associates are here to embrace diversity and instill comfort and confidence, so you can focus on more important things, such as buying a new home or selling your current house. Our office is located in Wilton Manors, FL, just a block away from Wilton Drive and serves nearby Gay Friendly areas as well, such as Fort Lauderdale, FL and Oakland Park, FL. We are here to be as a knowledge base and resource for all of our clients
- Full-time Professional Realtor serving the Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Market. Specifically on the East side and beach neighborhoods of Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Oakland Park, Hollywood & Pompano Beach, Coral Ridge, Coral Heights.
- Licensed Realtor Since 1993
- Over 20 Years of Real Estate Investing and Sales Experience in the Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Market
- Certified Public Accountant
- Graduate of Michigan State University
- 30 Years of Business and Financial Experience
- Certified Luxury and Fine Home Estate Realtor
- Specializing in the marketing & selling of luxury waterfront homes, high rise condominiums & investment properties, single family homes, townhouse, and condominiums.
- Premier Gay Realtors Agent
- Member of various Gay Realtors Networks
- Member of the Broward County Master Brokers Forum
You can start your Fort Lauderdale Real Estate search right now at my website www.TomWolfRealtor.com and you can sign up for my automatic email service so you’ll be first to know when a property comes on the market or its’ price is reduced.
If you are new to South Florida, visit my Links and phones section for information on local taxes, and links to specific cities such as Wilton Manors as well as links for information on local schools and a link to the water taxi that can shuttle you from waterfront restaurants.